At MSMS, safety comes first, not only when they are within the secure environs of the school premises, but also when the children are in transit. This is why each one of our buses is stationed with a Maid, Guard, and Facilitator to care for the children. The buses are fitted with auto speed governors for maintaining safe speed for the bus and for providing children with a safe drive to and from school. Regular attendance is also taken in the bus to monitor the children’s travel.
- Always be punctual.
- The school provides transport facilities on selected routes. Bus fee is payable in advance for three months along with tuition fee.
- Students using school transport facility should be present at the pickup point 5 minutes before the given time.
- Parents/Guardians must be punctual in collecting the child from the transport on return.
- Only speak to the driver when he is not driving, or in an emergency. Remember, excessive noise/loud music, can distract the driver leading to accidents.
- Feedback/suggestions if any, relating to school transport should be communicated to the school authorities. Kindly avoid any discussion/argument with the driver/conductor.
- Make sure you have all belongings before leaving the bus. All items found in buses and not claimed within 3 days will be sent to charitable institutions.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters. No child will be picked up from his/her home.
- Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside buses is not permitted.
- Students should travel in their own bus. No student will be allowed to go in any other bus or accompany his/her friend to their homes after school, without written permission from their parents and school authorities.
- No student shall be allowed to use the school transport one way. In every case, the full bus fee will be charged.
- The School Management does not undertake any responsibility, whatsoever, for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the student as a result of accident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner. The School Management, however, takes all precautions to see that the children are safe as long as they remain in their custody.